LEADER AS A COACH - WEEK IN JURMALA 2014
INTENSIVE GROUP TRAINING
ICF ACCREDITED INTERNATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM BUSINESS COACHING TECHNIQUES
THIS PROGRAM IS DESIGNED FOR CEOs, MANAGERS AND HR SPECIALISTS
LEADER AS A COACH OFFERS:
UNIQUENESS OF YURMALA PROGRAM:
1. International Group. Participants from Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia will be able to make contacts with representatives of big international and local companies.
2. Intensive training. For 6 intensive days in June the group will learn basics of coaching approach to business and management. After these 6 days participants will have over 2 months between modules to start practicing coaching in their companies. In September they will gather in Moscow for the 4th Module to share their questions, urgent issues and suggestions.
3. An opportunity to combine training and vacation. The program will be held during the peak of vacation season in one of the best SPA-hotels in the central street of Yurmala within a two minute walking distance from the sea. The program is designed to allow time for enjoying beautiful sandy beaches, relaxing in a big SPA, spending time with new friends from other countries and using thousands of opportunities for the summer vacation!
4. International team of coaches. For this program we bring a team of experienced and well-known business coaches from different markets. Each of them has a broad experience in coaching , their own successful coaching business and occupies a high position in the International Coach Federation (ICF).
5. Language – English and Russian. The group will consist of participants from different countries and English will be the working language. Interpreter will be provided. However all program materials will be also available in Russian.
6. Handouts, on-line support. Participants will get all necessary materials and books for the intensive training and practicing on their own while learning the coaching approach. During the break between the modules, the participants will have an opportunity to ask the coaches any questions via email or, if it is necessary, set up a personal meeting.
7. Certified Diploma . Those participants who want to receive a certified diploma at the end of the program will need to pass a written and oral test. They will be required to have accomplished at least 36 hours of proven coaching sessions.
LEADER AS A COACH program is designed for innovative leaders (business owners, top managers and HR specialists) who are looking for new effective management methods and understand that success of their business is in hands of their people - the main resource of their company.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF APPLYING COACHING METHODS:
Modules 1, 2, 3: Juny 2014 in YURMALA
FOR MORE DETAILS:
FOLLOW PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENTS