INDIVIDUAL TRAINING PROGRAM "LEADER AS A COACH"
At request of our clients and potential attendees of "Leader as Coach" program we organized an alternative training format within the program - training in small groups of 10-15 participants. This will allow to retain the active practice of coaching, ensure individual approach from the coach, will give an opportunity to learn based on specific business cases, and establish the flexible, convenient to the participants schedule.
PROGRAM "LEADER AS A COACH" IS DEVELOPED FOR EXECUTIVES, TOP MANAGERS AND HR SPECIALISTS OF ORGANIZATIONS.
1. Individual training. In the group of 10-15 participants, which makes possible an active practice between participants and, at the same time, leaves the individual training format and support from the coach. This is the unique opportunity to work through and discuss in the group real business situations taking place in the companies of participants, and find unique solutions.
2. Intensive training. Individual training format allows to reduce the program duration. The quantity and quality of knowledge gained is not lost, but even increased. Over 8 days full of learning and practice the participants will study all basics of coaching approach in business and management. Between modules (each module - 2 days) participants will have a month to practice coaching in their companies and prepare questions and relevant topics for each subsequent module.
3. Flexible schedule of training days. At the first module each group can arrange convenient schedule for everyone, i.e., if necessary, can change dates specified by organizers (if coach is available for the requested dates).
4. Handouts, books, online support. Participants will receive all necessary materials and books for intensive training as well as self-study and development in coaching approach. Between modules they will have the opportunity to ask questions to the coaches of the program by e-mail or, if necessary, to meet them personally for consultations.
5. Opportunity to obtain a professional certificate. An exam (written or oral) will be arranged for those executives who after program training wants to obtain the professional certificate of international program accredited by ICF. Also, these executives will need to have 25 hours of confirmed coaching practice.
PARTICIPANTS OF THE "LEADER AS A COACH" PROGRAM WILL GAIN:
YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR A PERSONAL PRESENTATION PROGRAM